Saturday, February 23, 2008

Thank you, Little OO

J here. I just wanted you to know that mom has received your emails and your beautiful flowers, and that she is very touched, and is enjoying the flowers greatly, and your kind words mean so much to her.

I'll let you know as soon as I can how the surgery goes. :) Until then, you'll probably be hearing more from mom, as she has a lot to say right now. That will drop off drastically, as I have to leave on Friday to go home, and she won't have a way to get online for awhile. And right after surgery, I'm sure she won't have much to say, either. But I'll keep you up to date until then. :)

~J

4 comments:

kenju said...

Thanks for keeping us posted about her. I really appreciate knowing.

Mary Lou said...

OHMIGAWD!!! I get busy and dont blgwalk for awhile and look what happens!! I hope everything is ok now!

(Had a little health scare of my own,)

Jill said...

Thank you, J. We love your mom and all of you are in our thoughts and prayers. I just know things will work out well for her. Thinking of you.

Joy Des Jardins said...

Thanks Julie. I imagine that time between you leaving and the time when your mom won't be able to post anything will be very difficult for her...but we will be around when she can make it back to the computer to fill us in. The main thing is that she takes care of whatever she needs to...however long it takes. Her notes from the hospital are hilarious....as always.