On the very earliest day that I could get my advisor to sign approval, I took the schedule in. And my advisor looked at it and said, "I see you want to take German at the college and Latin at the high school. I can't sign for you to take two languages. Decide which one you want and come back and I will sign then."
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Dropping French
On the very earliest day that I could get my advisor to sign approval, I took the schedule in. And my advisor looked at it and said, "I see you want to take German at the college and Latin at the high school. I can't sign for you to take two languages. Decide which one you want and come back and I will sign then."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
How sneaky of you -- and so very clever.
And did she sign off on your schedule? :-)
Yes, Ted, she did indeed sign off on my schedule. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.
I wish I had your drive for learning when I was in high school. Hell I wish I had my current drive for learning while I was in high school.
Like Julie, my French teacher suggested that I drop French my senior year.
i love it!!!
i am a linguophile as well and had a hard time conving my advisors to let me spead my wings and study as many as i wanted.
they were supportive.
I thought the same thing as Anvilcloud
...both clever and sneaky. I love your independence and sense of humor.
Zer gut!!!
Zer gut!
Zer gut!
zer gut!
Yes, you are clever! I do admire those individual's that can speak several languages. I have to admit that I struggle with English. Love from Kotzebue Alaska
Extremely clever! I AM impressed.
Extremely clever! I AM impressed.
Post a Comment