Meanwhile, Viggo Mortensen, angered by Dennis Kucinich's exclusion from the last New Hampshire debate, has flown out to New Hampshire to campaign for and with him. When he appeared on Hannity & Colmes, Hannity had the bad fortune to tell him, "I'm going to forgive your politics."
Answered our hero, "You don't have to. I'm not going to forgive you yours."
* Creating a single-payer system of universal health care that provides full coverage for all Americans by passage of the United States National Health Insurance Act.Photos: Aragorn courtesy of Lovelylivtyler.com
* The immediate, phased withdrawal of all U.S. forces from Iraq; replacing them with an international security force.
* Guaranteed quality education for all; including free pre-kindergarten and college for all who want it.
* Immediate withdrawal from the World Trade Organization (WTO) and North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).
* Repealing the USA PATRIOT Act.
* Fostering a world of international cooperation.
* Abolishing the death penalty.
* Environmental renewal and clean energy.
* Preventing the privatization of social security.
* Providing full social security benefits at age 65.
* Creating a cabinet-level “Department of Peace”
* Ratifying the ABM Treaty and the Kyoto Protocol.
* Introducing reforms to bring about instant-runoff voting.
* Protecting a woman’s right to choose while decreasing the number of abortions performed in the U.S.
* Ending the War on Drugs.
* Legalizing same-sex marriage.
* Creating a balance between workers and corporations.
* Ending the H-1B and L-1 visa Programs
* Restoring rural communities and family farms.
* Strengthening gun control.
Dennis Kucinich by Vatosplace.com